Thank you for your participation at the upcoming Auto Finance Innovation Summit at the InterContinental San Diego, April 25-26, 2022.
This page contains the necessary information to prepare your team for the upcoming event.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SPONSORS
Below are some recommendations and considerations as you begin to plan your AFIS experience:
- Communicate the Health & Safety requirements to your staff as all attendees, support staff and sponsors’ staff will need to follow these guidelines.
- Ensure your display has plenty of hand sanitizer that is visible and easily accessible.
- We strongly encourage your team to take advantage of the event mobile app in parallel with the onsite opportunities to get the best return on your investment. This includes being proactive in connecting with attendees using the mobile app regardless of whether they are onsite or attending remotely. Be prepared to meet attendees wherever they are most comfortable, setup a 1:1 video meeting, or connect with attendees at your booth.
- Frequent booth/product cleaning including regular disinfecting surfaces and wiping down high-touch items.
DISPLAY SPACE GUIDELINES
- Standard 6’ tabletop display
- Skirted 6′ table (with 2 chairs)
* There will NOT be pipe and drape, or any built-out walls that sections off your space. However, please do note that you can bring any promotional materials including banners, tablecloth, flyers, etc. that will fit within your 6ft display space.
Monday, April 25th
- Set Up: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Afternoon Break: 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM
Tuesday, April 26th
- Breakfast: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Morning Break: 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM
- Afternoon Break: 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- Tear-down: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Where do I ship my materials for the conference?
InterContinental San Diego
ATTN: Sponsor Name / Auto Finance Innovation Summit
C/O: Gloria Grijalva, CSM
901 Bayfront Court Suite 1
San Diego, CA 92101
Box ___ of ___
Packages will be permitted to begin arriving on Wednesday, April 20th. Sponsors must complete the Incoming Shipping Form prior to sending packages, please Click Here to download the form.
**Please Note- Upon Receipt of this Form, a Link will be Sent to Your Email Address Provided to Complete a Credit Card Authorization – If not completed, packages may be delayed on setup day **
Outgoing Packages Must Be Arranged in Advance. Boxes Must Be Pre-Labeled & Ready for Shipment & will be Subject to a $10 Handling Fee. Any Packages Not Labeled & Ready for Shipment will Incur the Above Incoming Pricing & $10 Handling Fee.
AUDIO VISUAL AND WIFI
If you need to rent a TV, please note that Encore needs a 2-3 week lead time for ordering.
How do I register the participants from my company?
- Sponsorship packages include a customized number of complimentary registrations.
- Please register your complimentary participants online here.
- To register any additional company participants at the discount sponsor rate of $1,095.00, please use the registration link and select “Sponsor” as their ticket type.
When do I receive the attendee list?
Sponsors have exclusive access to the pre and post show lists for a 1x mailing use. The pre-conference attendee list will be sent out two weeks before the event to the primary contact person at your company. The attendee list includes name, title, company, address, city, state, zip, telephone and email (if the attendee opted-in).
The post-show attendee list will be sent out within a week post-conference of the event.